Sep 28, 2010

An Wolves Egg

Photobucket
Look! I found a egg! Lets make an omelette!












Photobucket
Wait! thats a pet egg! When you are level 18, you can
get your first pet! what sort of egg do you have Daph?
Photobucket
I dunno, its a little wolf egg! Wolves don't lay eggs!
Photobucket
Well wolve pets do. Between Celestial Athens and Glory City, there is a training area! You can level your pets there quickly. Tell me when your pet reaches level 10, I have a gift for you.
Photobucket
I love presents, come on Wolfie!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Hi Trainer, I've leveled wolfie to level 10, where is my pressie?
Photobucket
Here you go. You can train your pet up using this book.Photobucket
Photobucket Photobucket
Its grown up! its soooo cute!
Photobucket
Yes and it has learnt a skill, very useful when you meet more monsters! every 10 level you'll be able to level up again and learn another ability.

2 comments: