Oct 4, 2010

Taking shortcuts

Photobucket
Hey Daph, we are going to the instance today, are you ready?
Photobucket
Oh! I can't go today, I can't go to that instance. I don't have the cash or the time!
Photobucket
There are lots more ways to level up quickly you know, sit down while I tell you all about it.
Photobucket
Firstly, you should always join a guild, guilds are great not only because you will meet lots of great friends. There is also guild members skills.
Photobucket
These include guild skills, these include
- Experience bonus
- Guild pay slips
- Reduced death penalty
- NPC discount
Photobucket
Ohhhhh! I need to find a guild! Where can I go?
Photobucket
You can find a guild officer or a guild leader, or you can start your own.
Photobucket
I want to start a guild! how do I do this?
Photobucket
You'll need a few things, you must be level 20 or above, 50,000 game coin and most importantly a guild magic crystal stone.
Photobucket
Whats this guild magic crystal stone?


Photobucket
You get them from drops, often from boss insatnce that requires a key.
Photobucket
Okey I know what to do now, there is just what more thing.
Photobucket
What?
Photobucket
Would the Princess Club be too much?
Photobucket
Just don't ask me to join.

No comments:

Post a Comment