Oct 12, 2010

One day in MAO - Part 1

Day 1 Part 1
Dear Diary, today I start my adventures in Myth Angels Online.
Photobucket
I decided to roll a hunter called Gibraltar. he's so cute with a slingshot and sandy hair.
Photobucket
First image ingame! I'm surrounded by Angel Instructors. The music is really nice and light. The Garden are filled with flowers and greens. just heavenly.
Photobucket
Can't resist taking a run around the place xD.
Photobucket
Why yes, I am! The game then takes me through some basic tutorials.
Photobucket
Finally some action!
Call me Gibraltar, the doom of fruits!
Photobucket
After I completed basic tutorial, we go to Celestial Athens!
If you are interested in more Celestial Athena Pics, visit our stroll through Athena article.
Gibraltar finds himself in Athens, with lots of players about, I took a picture, can you spot your character?
Photobucket
We can't come to Athen without visiting Athena!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment