Hey Trainer, Why is Otai showing up on Celestial Athens map?
That’s because they own it. They have taken it.
Well gather up your fighters and listen, twice a week on
Sunday 2:00~4:00PM and 7:00~9:00PM PST. Themis will allow
guilds to challenge the reigning guild that holds the city!
So I’ve signed up to besiege Athens. What do I do now?
Ha here’s the rules:
red ring at their feet? (When you see blue rings, Kill them quick! When you see green you can decide, depend on you mood.)
2. Defenders will have blue rings on their feet (Charge those red and green ringers!)
3. Neutral green ringers are there for the kills! They can either help or hinder you.
Lets talk about the neutral parties first (seems very clear what attackers and defenders have to do right?)
2. There is a “safe zone” in the map for the greenies. You can group up and use this area to venture out and increase those kill points. (It’s great when besiegers can see you but can’t touch you.
1. Guild leaders and vice leaders both gets great looking gears!
City Tribute Box (Draw 1 from below)
- Mount Capsule (Level 20 ~ 40 mount capsules)
- Pet Egg Lucky Bag (Elemental pets)
- Perfect Suit Egg (Level 25 ~ 55 perfect armor egg)
- Perfect Weapon Egg (Level 25 ~ 55 perfect weapon egg)
- 50 Medium Blue Potion
- 50 Medium Red Potion
- 50 Regular Blue Potion
1. Attackers are usually at a disadvantage, while attacking they have to look out for neutral guerrilla fighting third party. But you have numbers on your side!
2. Attackers will get attacking robots too so use them well in your siege!